On Demand / Pay Per View FAQ
On Demand / Pay Per View
Order and Subscribe
- Are Pay-Per-View (PPV) and Video On Demand (VOD) orders available in 4K and HD?
- How can I tell when a movie will no longer be available?
- How do I order Video On Demand (VOD)?
- How do I order a Pay-Per-View (PPV) program?
- How many movies can I rent at one time?
- How do I set up a Purchase Code (PIN)?
- What if I miss a Video on Demand or Pay-Per-View program that I have ordered?
- Is there a limit as to how many videos I may watch or order in a day/week/month?
- How can I search for Video On Demand (VOD) titles?
- What does the check mark that appears next to some of the titles of Video On Demand mean?
- Why am I unable to access Video On Demand (VOD)?
- Will I be able to Fast Forward (FF) and Rewind (REW) on an On Demand channel?
- How do I return to watching a Video On Demand rental after I have turned to another channel?
- How do I resume a rented Video On Demand (VOD) movie after it stopped?
- Can I watch a Video On Demand (VOD) movie for a second time?
- What happens if I do not have time to watch the complete film that I ordered within the 48-hour period?
- Will viewing Cogeco On Demand cut into my Internet usage allowance?
- Why do I see the option to rent a movie that’s offered on a channel I’m subscribed to?
Specialty On Demand Services
- How do I access Super Écran On Demand?
- How do I subscribe to Super Écran on Demand?
- Why can’t I access Super Écran on Demand?
Rental and Purchase Options
- What is Video On Demand (VOD) and how does it work?
- Why am I unable to access The Movie Network On Demand?