Interactive Programming Guide FAQ
Interactive Programming Guide
New i-Guide HD
- What’s new about i-Guide HD and when will I have it on my TV?
- How do I get out of a menu or a screen?
- What is HD Auto-Tune and how do I activate this feature?
- Why does the text in the upgraded iGuide HD not appear to be as clear as it was before?
On Screen Programming Guide
- Why is my on-screen menu or guide not working properly?
- Why are some of the channels I’m subscribed to not showing up in my guide?
- How do I set up my Favourites channel list in the Interactive Guide (i-Guide)?
- Is there a way to only view the channels I subscribe to?
- Why is the information in the on-screen guide incorrect?
- The guide information says "To Be Announced".
- Why doesn’t the Guide/Menu come up on certain channels now that I have a High-Definition Television (HDTV) digital receiver?
- Can I set up my guide to not show the titles of adult programmes?
- How can I activate parental control?
- What do I do if I forgot my Parental Control access Personal Identification Number (PIN)
- Do my Parental Control and Purchase Code settings stay the same for Video On Demand purchases as with other features of the Cogeco Interactive Guide?