Digital TV Service FAQ
Digital TV Service
Availability of the Service
About the Service
- How do I activate my service?
- How do I set up an appointment with a technician for installation of Cogeco TV services at my home?
- Does a Digital Video Recorder (DVR) service tie up my phone line?
- How do I cancel my service?
Digital, HD and 4K TV
- What are the advantages of High-Definition TV (HDTV)?
- Is the High-Definition Television (HDTV) service available everywhere?
- Do I need a Cogeco HD/DVR receiver with a High-Definition Television (HD TV) set?
- What do I need to access Cogeco’s High-Definition Television (HDTV) services?
- Can I record High-Definition Television (HDTV) programs?
- Does the High-Definition Television (HDTV) digital receiver up-convert standard broadcast signals?
- Where can I find information about Cogeco’s plans for digital television migration?
- What is the difference between High-Definition Television service and Cogeco’s current digital TV services?