Cogeco Business Toll-Free 1000 service offers a low flat rate with an incredible 1000 inbound minutes. Choose from numbers starting with 1-800, 1-855, 1-866, 1-877 or 1-888 and watch as the calls start pouring in from all over North America!
1000 inbound minutes/month
From Canada and United States
Additional Toll-Free Numbers at $1.95 each
Multiply the benefits to your business by adding a second number to your 1000-minute package and use the additional number in different markets or to promote different business units.
Cogeco's Toll-Free service is made for businesses like yours!
Great value, straightforward pricing and Cogeco’s quality service are just some of the reasons our toll-free service is right for your business!
Attract more customers
- Increase your visibility and reach with customers outside of your local calling area for a low monthly fee. More customers means more sales!
- Strengthen your company image by featuring your toll-free number on advertising and promotional materials.
- Increase your marketing efforts with more than enough inbound minutes to handle increased caller volumes or peak periods.
Switch and manage your service with ease
- No new equipment required.
- No contracts, no installation fees - easily add a toll-free number to your business without being held to a contract if you find you no longer need it.
- A low flat monthly fee and no per-minute billing when you use less than 1000 minutes, budgeting becomes a breeze as your monthly rate will remain the same.
Improve your customer service
- Encourage calls from customers all over North America or limit inbound calls to the province or region you serve to avoid wasted time or false expectations.
Make your business easy to remember and reach
- Create a vanity number at no extra charge and integrate it into promotional material to make your company and your toll-free number unforgettable!
- Allow travelling employees to affordably stay in touch with the office.
- Receive one invoice for all your Cogeco Business Services and make only one payment per month.
Including features at no extra charge
Area Code Coverage
Dialled Number Identifier
Available where technology permits. Taxes not included. Some restrictions may apply. Standard installation and is free: a) for fixed term commitment of 36 months or b) for Hosted PBX service for fixed term commitments of 36 months with a minimum number of 9 seats. Installation, activation and network connection charges may apply for non-standard installations. If the customer terminates the agreement before the expiry of his fixed term commitment, one of the following termination fees will be applied: i) For Cogeco Hosted PBX standard installation (a value of $700 for 10 seats or less, $1050 for 11 to 20 seats and $1330 for 21 to 36 seats.) and cancellation fees representing 50% of the remaining balance of the commitment period. ii) For all other Cogeco Business services the lesser of following termination fee will be applied: ii) - (a) repayment of any initial promotional credits and repayment of the free standard installation ($129.95 value), plus an administration fee of $250 per service, plus $100 per additional phone line or ii) - (b) the remaining fees for the commitment period. Non standard installation fees are not refundable. Cannot be combined with any other promotion on the same service. The savings amounts reflect the price of individual services without term commitment. At the end of the fixed term commitment, the then current monthly fee shall apply, unless the customer agrees to a new fixed term commitment under the conditions then applicable. Promotions are limited to new customers of the service in question or those who have disconnected their service for more than 6 months. Service installation and activation must take place within four weeks from the date of making the commitment unless additional time is required by the Cogeco technical service. Photos are for illustrative purposes only. 92.1% of the persons surveyed during a study conducted from May 29 – June 21, 2013 by the Cube Research Firm among a sample of 300 Cogeco Business Solutions clients from Quebec and Ontario selected a satisfaction level of 7 or more on a scale of 10. Weighted average according to provinces and subscribed services.
The customer must not use the Business Phone service for telemarketing, autodialing, continuous or extensive call forwarding, fax broadcasting or fax blasting. The customer is wholly responsible for fraudulent calls made as a result of unauthorized access to his telephone systems. The use of call transfer, conference calls and call forwarding options may be subject to long distance charges for calls that are not included in your package. Customer with a 36 months fixed term commitment on Business Phone Essential and Business Phone Complete can (i) upgrade to an enhanced package at any time at no cost; or (ii). switch to a more basic package at a processing fee of $50, only once in a 6-month period. In both cases, the term commitment period will be reset.
A Cogeco Business Phone service is required to subscribe to the Cogeco Business Toll-Free service. Customers who exceed 1000 minutes in a given month will be charged $0.07/minute and will receive a separate invoice for this amount. Unused minutes in a given month cannot be carried over to future months. Cogeco’s Business Toll-Free 1000 service applies to calls originating in North America. Vanity or customized numbers are subject to availability.