Viewing my bill
Understanding my bill
- What can I expect from my first bill and subsequent bills?
- What can I expect from my monthly bill?
- Why is the amount I owe this month different?
- Where can I find my account number?
- Where can I find my account balance and when my next payment is due?
- How do I find out if my credit with Cogeco has been applied to my account?
- Why are there both partial and regular charges on my bill?
- What should I do if I think my bill is incorrect?
- What can I expect to see on my bill if I make modifications to my account in the middle of my billing period?
- How do I add another billing account to my customer account?
- Can I consolidate all of my Cogeco services on a single bill? even with different addresses?
- Will I get multiple bills if I have multiple services with Cogeco under the same billing account?
- Will I be charged if a Cogeco technician comes to my home or place of business to resolve an issue?
- How do I change my billing address or let Cogeco know I’m moving?
Paying my bill
- What options do I have for paying my bill?
- How do I pay my bill online via My Account?
- Is it free to pay my bills online or with pre-authorized payments?
- How do I set up pre-authorized payments?
- How do I manage my pre-authorized payment method and information?
- How long will it take for my payment to be processed?
- When and how do I report a payment?
- I’ve received a “late payment” notice. What do I do now?
- How do I notify Cogeco of a late payment?
- What happens if I forget to pay my bill or if I pay it
- Can I pay my bills online even if I don’t have a My Account profile?
- Can I pay for more than one billing period by making a single payment?
- What is paperless billing and why should I register for it?
- What does an eBill look like?
- How do I sign up for paperless billing so I can access my bills online?
- Do I need to register for My Account to view my eBill?
- How long are my bills stored online?
- Can I print my eBills?
- Will I receive a notification when my eBill is ready to view in My Account?
- Can I receive an SMS notification when my eBill is ready to view in My Account?