What is Cogeco Webmail?
Webmail is offered free of charge to all Cogeco Internet customers. It's easy to set up, use, and it lets you:
- Access your emails securely whenever you want, with any device that's connected to the Internet
- Store up to 1 GB of data if you're a residential customer, or up to 2 GB if you're a business customer
- Create folders to organize your emails
- Save your contacts in an address book with all the features you need (e.g. creating customized distribution lists, importing or exporting contacts, finding all the info about a specific contact quickly and easily, and saving the history of email exchanges)
- Filter spam
- Transfer your emails to the address of your choice, automatically
How do I access Cogeco Webmail?
You can access Webmail by clicking the envelope icon located on almost every cogeco.ca page in the top-right corner.