Technical Questions FAQ
Why is my Internet connection slow?
The main factors that influence your service speed are:
- High traffic on the site you want to access, or an unavailable site
- An incorrectly configured firewall
- A shared connection with other users on a local network
- The use of a wireless modem or router
- A full browser cache
- Signal issues on the modem
- Computer performance issues
You can always test your service speed.
If you have other questions about your service speed or you need help, contact our technical support.