My invoice FAQ

How do I change my billing address?

To modify the address your statements are mailed to, log in to My Account and fill the Change mailing address form.

If you are moving to a new address, please contact us or fill out the form in to My Account to arrange for your services to be transferred.

Was this information helpful?

Select: Yes, Somewhat, No

Tell us how we can improve this information:

Highest Customer Satisfaction Award For Cogeco call centres

Learn More