On Screen Programming Guide FAQ
How do I set up my Favourites channel list in the Interactive Guide (i-Guide)?
The favorites feature allows you to quickly access channels you and your family have designated as your favorites.
Setup Favorites Lists
Create and manage favorites from the main menu.
- Press on Menu twice.
- Select Setup, then Favorites Setup.
- Use the on-screen keyboard to create up to five unique favorites lists.
Access Favorites Lists
- While watching TV, press the FAV button to skip to the next favorite channel on the current list.
- From TV Guide or Mini Guide, press the FAV button to bring up a filtered guide of the channels in your last accessed list. Press the FAV button again to scroll through all of your Favorites Lists – the interactive guide will have a tab with each list's name.
- From the Quick Menu, select the heart icon to bring up your Favorites Lists. If you have not yet set up any favorites, simply follow the on-screen prompts to begin a new list.
Click here to download the i-Guide Manual (see page 16).