On Screen Programming Guide FAQ
Why doesn’t the Guide/Menu come up on certain channels now that I have a High-Definition Television (HDTV) digital receiver?
This may be related to the:
- Programming of your Interactive Guide
- Connection of the HDTV terminal
How to check your programming:
- a. Check to see if your remote control is in the correct source mode. Press the CBL button on your remote control and then press the Guide or Menu button again.
- b. Check if your TV is on the right input (e.g. HMDI, Component, TV).
- c. The receiver may have recently been reset or unplugged. Please wait two or three minutes before pressing the Guide or Menu button again.
Unplug your receiver and wait 15 seconds. Plug the power back in and wait 30 minutes before pressing on Guide or Menu again.
If this does not help, please contact the Technical Support.
For connection support, please consult the Connection and Activation section.