On Screen Programming Guide FAQ
How do I access my channels?
You can choose to show only the channels you're subscribed to by selecting the My Channels option in the guide.
With the TiVo PVR, you can review your list of channels by following the steps below. They will also be useful if you cannot access one of your channels from the guide.
- Press the TiVo Central button on your remote.
- Select Settings & Messages.
- Select Settings.
- Select Channels.
- Select Channel Lists.
- Confirm the list of selected channels, as those are the ones that will appear in your guide.
Make sure that all the channels you're subscribed to are identified by a white check mark. Compare this list of channels to the list of those included with your TV package. While you're at it, use the button to identify your favourite channels to help guide your TiVo Suggestions.
If you cannot access one of your channels, try tuning in to another channel. If this works, go back to the one causing the problem and try accessing it again by entering the digits directly on the remote (e.g. 504).
What to do if your channels don't appear in the guide
The TiVo guide lets you choose which channels will be visible in your channel grid. The "My channels" and "Favourites" lists only show the channels you have previously selected. To confirm which channels you would like to appear in your channel grid, follow these steps:
- Press the Guide button on your remote.
- Press the A button (in yellow).
- The option highlighted under Channels will show the following:
- All: This will show all available channels, even if you don't subscribe to them.
- Favourites: This will only show the channels you have identified as "Favourites".
- My Channels: This will only show the channels you have added to the Channel list.
If "My Channels" or "Favourites" is selected, then the channels you're subscribed to may not be shown. Use the right and left arrows on your TiVo remote to change this setting if you want.