Cogeco Remote Recorder FAQ
What is the Cogeco Remote Recorder (rDVR) feature within My Account?
The Cogeco Remote Recorder (rDVR) is a free service which lets you schedule and manage your recordings remotely, via an Internet browser. It allows you access to the same recording options as those on your TV guide, including features such as:
- Programming guide with up to a 14-day look-a-head;
- Filter programming by genre: Movies, Kids, Sports, HDTV, etc.;
- Search for shows;
- Scheduling one-time or series recording;
- Save settings and series priorities;
- Manage, modify, cancel any of your scheduled recordings.
The rDVR feature located within My Account will allow to remotely set recordings on any DVR located in your home.
You can choose any DVR associated with your account through this application to review.
Please note the rDVR will present all equipment associated with your account and you will need to ensure you have selected a DVR when setting the recording.