A word from our Vice President
Helping you keep your business running is our top priority.
During this global situation, Cogeco Connexion remains committed to its business clients, and we will continue to do everything in our power to ensure the continuity of our clients' business.
Antoine Shiu, Vice President
Business Marketing and Sales
Our commitment to maintain continuity for our business customers
Here’s our commitment to help your business to stay connected:
- Our Client Service Agents and our online Tech Support Agents are equipped with tools to work remotely so they can stay fully connected and continue to support our customers.
- We will waive any late payment fees you may incur because of economic circumstances related to COVID-19. Please call us to benefit from the waiver.
- If you are a Business TV customer, we are providing a number of free previews of local news, entertainment and lifestyle channels. Here is the list of channels.
- We are putting all network and system maintenance on hold to ensure that our network will remain stable for your operation.
Our measures to keep you and our employees safe
We remain your dedicated partner as our local communities reopen. During this phase, our employees can get back on the road to keep on offering you the best services, while keeping everyone safe.
All of our sales and technician appointments will respect these 3 safety guidelines:
Self or remote installations and repairs
- We will favor our new self installation procedure to conduct any installation or repair work.
- When required, we will complete our installation and repair work outside of your business with the exception of emergency services (evaluated on a case-by-case basis).
- The equipment will then be delivered to the business to continue the self installation process.
- A technician will call you to walk you through the installation process over the phone or through a video conferencing app.
Quick tips: How to stay productive even remotely
Here are some tips to help you maintain your business operations while your employees are working remotely:
Business Phone Line
Frequently Asked Questions
*Some restrictions may apply. Accommodation, health care services and corrections centers customers will not receive these free previews.