Cogeco network expansion
Your region is part of an ongoing project to expand Cogeco’s network. Please complete the form below to make sure you stay up-to-date for when our services become available.
Cogeco’s powerful fibre-optic network is expanding with Operation High Speed.
We’ve already begun rolling out our world-class network across the province as part of #OpérationHV (Operation High Speed). With our network reaching more neighbourhoods, more families can benefit from our high-performance 1-gig fibre technology and our full range of services—including reliable symmetric Internet with speeds of up to 1 Gbps. (Upload and download)
*The purpose of this interactive map is to provide an overview of the evolution of the work in progress. The civic addresses contained in this map are based on the Adresses Québec database. The information the database reproduces is updated monthly, and is, therefore, subject to change.
Operation High Speed, at a glance:
1. Unravelling more than 6,000 km of fibre—the distance of Quebec to Italy
2. Connecting more than 180 municipalities
3. The second Internet provider to have received the most households to connect
4. Approximately 100,000 poles surveyed
5. Approximately 500 employees dedicated to the project
Here’s how we’re making it happen with Operation high Speed:
1. Inventory, confirmation of homes
2. Field surveys of the poles
3. Network design planning
4. Reserving the materials
5. Requests for access permits
6. Construction plans
7. Fieldwork, network activation
8. Connecting the residents
Meet Nancy Audette, Vice-President and General Manager for the Quebec region
Find out why Nancy chose to work for Cogeco and what motivates her to stay on top of the latest technologies that bring all Quebecers together. Plus, she shares our latest news on Operation High Speed.
Follow the fibre on social media
About 500 Cogeco employees are working in Quebec daily to contribute to the highest rate of connectivity in Canada—more than 99% of homes. See what’s happening on the ground with Operation High Speed.