Moving made easy.
Moving your Cogeco services to your new address is fast and simple. And best of all, you can do everything online so no boxes required.
Speak with an agent
Frequently asked questions
- How many days before my move should I contact Cogeco?
To avoid an interruption in your service, you need to contact Cogeco at least 5 days before your move.
In fact, you can contact us to let us know your new address up to 6 months in advance.
Make this change online using My Account.
- What steps do I have to take when I move?
Once you’ve notified us about your move using My Account, we’ll call you to confirm your appointment with a technician.
It’s possible that you can install everything yourself. We’ll let you know what your options are.
The day of the technician’s visit, you must:
- Be home during the entire time slot you chose
- Make sure there’s clear access to cable outlets
- Have all your equipment on-site so that our technician can ensure everything is working properly once reconnected
If you have accessibility challenges, you can try the following services:
Message relay service:
- 711 from a teletypewriter to a standard phone
- 1-800-855-1155 from a teletypewriter to another teletypewriter
- 1-800-855-0511 from a standard phone to a teletypewriter
IP Relay service:
- Register and log-in online at http://iprelay.cogeco.com
- 1-855-308-5160 from a standard phone to the computer of a Cogeco IP Relay customer
Video Relay Service (VRS)
- Enables Deaf and Hard of Hearing people to connect with voice telephone users via video over the Internet
- For more information on VRS, please visit: https://srvcanadavrs.ca/en/vrs-faq/